- 1 How do you make BDO sturdy ash plywood?
- 2 What do you do with BDO ash plywood?
- 3 How do you make ash plank BDO?
- 4 How do I get heating skilled BDO?
- 5 How do I make USD Scantling BDO?
- 6 How do I get iron ingot in BDO?
- 7 How do you make BDO pine coated plywood?
- 8 How can I get trace of earth in BDO?
- 9 Where can I buy ash timber in BDO?
- 10 How do you make plywood hardener?
- 11 How do I get steel BDO?
- 12 How do I learn to chop BDO?
- 13 How do you make a standardized timber Square in BDO?
How do you make BDO sturdy ash plywood?
It can be obtained by Heating Plywood Hardener and Ash Plywood. It requires the knowledge of Heating: Skilled. * In order to perform the related quest, achieve Gathering Skilled 10 and Processing Professional 5 or above.
What do you do with BDO ash plywood?
Ash Plywood made by Chopping. Depending on their properties, Processed Materials can be used in Alchemy, Cooking, or Crafting. Through Processing, you can improve a material’s preservability and quality, or make it usable in some other way.
How do you make ash plank BDO?
- To craft Ash Plank, use Chopping with:
- 5 Ash Timber 378. Ash Timber. 349. 378. 406. 0.981B. 594,079. 224.562M. Items Material Plants Ash Timber. Your workers can collect Ash Timber from these Nodes: Balenos Forest 1 in Balenos. Nodes Balenos Balenos Forest [2CP] Balenos Forest 1 [1CP] Forest. Balenos Forest 1. Balenos.
How do I get heating skilled BDO?
To learn Heating: Skilled, you need to complete Vatudun’s questline. Vatudun can be found in Keplan. The questline is started by talking to an unnamed villager in the workshop behind Adrian and getting the quest Excellent Magnate.
How do I make USD Scantling BDO?
- To craft Usable Scantling, use Chopping with:
- 10 Log 7,000. Log. 6,500. 7,000. 7,500. 331.185M. 200,596. 1.404B. Items Material Plants Log. You can collect 1-4 Log (with a 100% chance), by using Lumbering Axe on the following Objects: Acacia Tree. Ash Tree. Birch Tree. Cedar Tree. Palm Tree. Pine Tree. Thuja Tree. Log.
How do I get iron ingot in BDO?
It can be obtained by Heating Melted Iron Shards. It requires knowledge of Heating: Beginner.
How do you make BDO pine coated plywood?
- To craft Pine Coated Plywood, use Heating with:
- 5 Pine Plywood 11,400. Pine Plywood. 11,300. 11,400. 12,200. 91.421M. 55,373. 631.254M. Items Material Plants Pine Plywood.
- 50 Coconut 3,770. Coconut. 3,490. 3,770. 3,770. 187.210M. 113,186. 426.711M. Items Material Seed / Fruit Coconut.
How can I get trace of earth in BDO?
Trace of the Earth – Item | Black Desert Online Database. – Description: A material used for Crafting equipment. – How to obtain: It can be Excavated at Ancient Stone Chamber and Ancient Ruins Excavation Site.
Where can I buy ash timber in BDO?
– How to Obtain: It can be produced at Goblin Cave, Ehwaz Hill, Balenos Forest, and Wolf Hills. It can also be obtained by lumbering ash trees.
How do you make plywood hardener?
It can be obtained by Heating Plywood Hardener and Thuja Plywood. It requires the knowledge of Heating: Skilled. * Find Vatudun in Keplan and complete the Materials for Skills Quest to obtain related knowledge.
How do I get steel BDO?
- It can be obtained by Heating Melted Iron Shards and Coal together. It requires the knowledge of Heating: Beginner. * Find Flaviano in Heidel and complete the Pure Water for an Experiment Quest to obtain related knowledge.
- – Price: Silver 1,680.
How do I learn to chop BDO?
Chopping: Beginner The quest is a part of Learning Higher Processing Skills, which can be obtained in two ways: Have Gathering Apprentice 4 and get the quest directly from Ficy in Heidel City, or complete the questline started by the Black Spirit as you enter Heidel City.
How do you make a standardized timber Square in BDO?
- To craft Standardized Timber Square, use Chopping with:
- 10 Usable Scantling 31,300. Usable Scantling. 29,000. 31,300. 32,800. 21.229M. 12,858. 402.468M. Items Material Plants Usable Scantling. Usable Scantling. Market Price: 31,300 Silver. – Description: Timber required for Construction. – How to obtain.